Mechanical and Electrical installation of this block of 32, new build retirement apartments.
Challenges for the project were mainly access due to being a busy occupied building and working around staff and students in adjacent areas of the building. Carried out with a number of other university projects during a 6 month period.
A successful project brought in on time by our proactive team.This project went on to win the Regional SW NHBC award for McCarthy & Stone in the Multi-Storey category in October 2019.
- Intelligent Lighting with control systems
- Daylight Dimming
- External and security lighting
Data Cabling & Networking
- Data communication wiring
- Server Cabinets
- Power supplies and upgrades
- Single phase/ Three phase distribution systems
- Above Ground Drainage and external rainwater pipes
- Supply and installation of Sanitaryware
- Rising main and distribution pipework